As members of the UT community, you have access to all of our subscription databases both on and off campus. Take a look at our database list here. If you like to use Google Scholar, there is a way to connect all of our exclusive databases in that platform. That way you’ll be able to use Google Scholar to cross search everything the library offers you!
Here are the steps to connect:
- Go to Google Scholar
- Click on Settings on the top (the gear icon)
- Click on “Library links” on the left sidebar
- Type in “University of Tampa” in the search bar
- Check the boxes and press save
- If you are off campus, sign into Esearch
It’s as easy as that! Now when you search for an article, you’ll see a list that includes “FullText @ Macdonald-Kelce.” Otherwise, you won’t be able to access these articles from off campus or on your personal computer in Google Scholar.
Give it a try. If you need help connecting please stop by the Reference Desk during the day.